This rug/blanket was beautifully handcrafted by Ukrainian textile artist who lives in the Carpathian Mountains on the West side of Ukraine.
Rug made from 100% sheep’s wool, used by old loom with traditional Ukrainian pattern.
You can use it in multiple ways:
- accent rug in the bedroom;
- area rug in the family room or home office;
- as the cover for the couch;
- blanket or comforter ( only if live in the cool or cold climate because this blanket extremely warm);
- to hang on the wall like a wool decoration;
- to put front of the fire place in vacation cabin.
Size is 59”W x79”L
Weigh approximately 10 lb.
Ukrainian wool rug blanket is absolutely unique.
Do you see all of soft various colors of this gorgeous rug?
Imagine - all of this colors on the rug absolutely natural.
Basic colors is undying:
White- from white sheeps;
Black- from black sheeps;
Gray- from gray one.
Accent colors dying in a natural way used by roots and herbs.
Ukrainian wool rug blanket very warm, fluffy and cozy.
Let this beautiful thing warm your heart !
Shipping is free.